Shird Saibaba Temple is one of the most important famous centre of pilgimage and can be reached from several important cities of Western and Southern India.
Shirdi Travel by Air :
- Aurangabad Airport, Maharashtra State, India -150 km
- Pune Airport , Maharashtra State, India -215 km.
- Mumba Airport i, Maharashtra State, India -282 km
- Nasik Airport, Maharashtra State, India-90km.
Travel Shirdi by Rail :
- Shirdi Railway Station - Sainagar Shirdi -Distance from Temple0.5kms .
- Kopergaon ( Daund- Manmad Line ) 16 km.
- Train from Mumbai The train no 0117 would depart CST at 10.20 pm and would reach Shirdi at around 5 am. The same train (0118) would leave Shirdi for Mumbai at around 7.30 am.
- Train No-1333 - CST Mumbai to Sai Nagar Shirdi-Mumbai - Sainagar Shirdi Fast (passenger -via - Pune - daund) Arrival -10.30 AM Daily.
- Train No1334 -Sai Nagar Shirdi to CST Mumbai -Sainagar Shirdi Fast -Mumbai (passenger -via - daund - pune Dept -16.40 Trains Daily
- Manmad Junction -58 km.
Travel Shirdi By Road :
- From Hyderabad you can go to Shirdi by a direct bus. It is a 15 Hrs. journey. R T.C. runs 3 buses between 2 P.M. and 5 P.M.
- From Bangalore the K K. express runs through Dharmavaram, Ananthapuram and Dond junction to Kopargam and Manmad. You can get down in either of the stations and catch a bus to Shirdi from there.
- From Madras the Navajeevan express goes upto Ahmedabad. It passes through Pushaval. Get down there and catch another train to Manmad. You can catch a bus there to Shirdi.
- You can reach Shirdi from Bombay in six hours by R.T.C Buses, Private Buses, and Taxis .